[Air-l] Residential mobility and technology use

Irina Shklovski irinas+ at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:08:52 PDT 2004

Thanks for the feedback!

I think I may have been somewhat unclear in my previous email. When I
mentioned health, I meant the vitality of particular social ties, since
theory suggests that when people move far enough, some of their social ties
detiriorate. I am not actually looking at illnesses as they relate to
physical health or technology use :), although I am finding that illness
can be a cause of residential mobility sometimes. However, my main concern
right now is research that has considered technology use in the context of
residential mobility. Any references to that would be much appreciated.

Irina