[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 4 06:01:14 PDT 2004

As Jeremy pointed out, the exec is discussing future conference
locations and all the complex factors that influence the choice of any
particular city. For sure we could all come up with many places around
the world we would love to visit, especially if AoIR were to hold a
conference there. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as picking an
attractive city.

In order to gather more information on AoIR members' and AoIR conference
attendees' opinions on this topic, Monica Murero and some others on the
exec are in the process of finalizing a feedback survey. The link to
this will be posted on the air-list soon, and then we encourage all of
you to share your opinions on this topic with us through the survey
means.

Thanks!
Ulla

Ulla Bunz