[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

meiwu at umac.mo meiwu at umac.mo
Mon Oct 4 22:18:56 PDT 2004

The newest policy I've heard of is that except for Canadian
and Mexican passport holders, any foreigner with a visiting visa
has to be taken finger prints at the US border. I don't know
when exactly this policy will be implemented, but I've learned
that the Japanese government is complaining.
WM

jeremy hunsinger <jhuns at vt.edu>
Sent by: air-l-aoir.org-bounces at listserv.aoir.org
05/10/2004 11:34 AM
Please respond to
air-l at listserv.aoir.org

air-l at listserv.aoir.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Air-l] AoIR conference venues

which visa policy is this?
On Oct 4, 2004, at 9:31 PM, meiwu at umac.mo wrote:

> I've sided with Philipp. I'd also like to bring to your attention
> the new visa entry policy of the US government. It'll make
> any conferences held in the US unattractive to international
> participants.
>
> Wu Mei
> University of Macau

jeremy hunsinger