[Air-l] Hungarian and others

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Tue Oct 5 08:40:52 PDT 2004

I agree with your sentiment, but I think your information is out of
date.  The percentage of Websites in English is probably in the range
of 60-65%, or perhaps even less by now --- still out of proportion to
speakers of English, but far less than 97%.
Mark

--
Mark Warschauer
Associate Professor, Dept. of Education and Dept. of Informatics