[Air-l] users' needs/demands about scientific andtechnical information

Karen Riggs riggsk at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 7 06:19:54 PDT 2004

I encourage Cristian to contact Clemencia Rodriguez in the
Communication Department of U of Oklahoma and a graduate of my program.
She has extensive experience in Colombia in Communication and
Development.  Also contact Steve Howard in my school (howard at ohio.edu).
Steve is an Africanist but with experience in your area of interest.

Karen E. Riggs
Director
School of Telecommunications
RTV 202