[Air-l] minorities

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Oct 7 07:21:24 PDT 2004

I think everyone agrees with most of the points below, the difference,
at least for me, is that it is less a matter of 'letting it be virtual'
  as 'making it be virtual' and then the question becomes one of
logistics, which then brings up money and labor as mentioned many times
below.

so here is what I suggest, why don't those people who want to work on
making this happen, take a few days, get together via email, and write
up some ideas oriented how they personally would be involved in getting
it done, but not merely advocating that it should be done.  with that
in hand, I and I'm sure others in the executive will advocate the
establishment of an official working group that can be charged with
making it happen.