[Air-l] digital future project

Uwe Matzat u.matzat at tm.tue.nl
Wed Oct 13 03:21:07 PDT 2004

Dear Alla,

On 12 Oct 04, at 12:09, air-l-aoir.org-request at listserv.aoir.org wrote:
> Alla Genkina wrote:
>
> > On a personal note, I am currently a graduate student at Indiana
> > University and I have just started working on my thesis project
> > which deals with trust and the Internet. I was wondering if anyone
> > here could recommend some seminal papers on trust, they can be from
> > any perspective (ie social science, computer science, ect).

last year we organized an international workshop on Trust and
Community on the Internet. The participants came from different
disciplines within the social sciences. You can find the program
including the abstracts at

http://www.uni-duesseldorf.de/~matzat/conference.htm.

A selection of papers is going to be published in a special issue on
"Trust and Community on the Internet" of the journal Analyse &
Kritik (http://www.analysekritik.uni-
duesseldorf.de/frameset/frameset_english.htm).

The issue is (almost) on its way to the publisher and will be
published within the next weeks.

Regards,
Uwe Matzat
=======================================