[Air-l] Pilot Survey on the AoIR Conference

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Mon Oct 18 06:35:09 PDT 2004

Dear AoIR's

Thank YOU for participating to the  first AoIR  pilot survey on  the
annual conference. The pilot is now closed and we have started analyzing results.
Your opinion  is very important. Feel free to contact me in the future,
if you need more information.

Thank you!
Monica Murero

Prof.  Monica Murero, PhD
Director,  E-Life International Institute
Professor in Communication and Media Integration

University of Florence MICC - Center of Excellence
for Media Integration and Communication
RAI Sede Regionale Toscana (III p.) Largo A. De Gasperi, 1 50136  Firenze  (Italy)
Tel. + 390 55 666 445
Fax + 390 55 666 465

Website http://www.micc.unifi.it/organization.htm
E-mail: monica.murero at unifi.it

International Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
AoIR Executive Board -  Appointed Seat
http://aoir.org/mm.html
http://www.captaindoc.com/interviews/interviews12.html