[Air-l] Looking for lodging in London/Brighton September 17th?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 19:40:19 PDT 2004

Dear AoIR'ers -

If anyone is looking to share a room (not a bed,
thanks!) the night of the 17th in either London or
Brighton, please do send me a reply off list . . . I'm
happy to pay . . . I'll be too tired to talk (is that
enough incentive?) Your bonus - one bottle of medium
quality Australian wine (please specify red or white)

A little late getting the travel organized as per
usual. . . .

Cheers, Denise

=====
Denise N. Rall, PhD candidate, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 - Mobile 0438 233 344
Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator & Casual academic
Coastal Resource Management - Ph-Off (02)6620 3789 Hours: M 1-4:30 Presenting! Assoc. of Internet Researchers 5.0, Sussex University
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html