[Air-l] PCs were invented in 1968

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Sat Sep 11 14:21:47 PDT 2004

Barry,
Here are some additional online resources on the history of computing, in
addition
to the ones posted by Monica.......Alex Kuskis

Bernie Poole's Brief History of Computers (ppt):
http://www.pitt.edu/~poole/historyofcomputers_files/frame.htm
Computer History: http://www.vii.org/afcomhis.htm
Computer Chronicles: From Stone to Silicon:
http://www.thinkquest.org/library/site_sum.html?tname=22522&url=22522/
History of Apple Computers:
http://www.theapplemuseum.com/index.php?id=tam&page=history
The Machine That Changed the World: http://ei.cs.vt.edu/~history/TMTCTW.html