[Air-l] AoIR Program update

Petra Schultz schultzbremen at web.de
Tue Sep 14 08:32:29 PDT 2004

Hello Kate,
thank you and all the others who make this conference possible with their
work and energy. I appreciate it very much.
I had a look at the conference guide right now and found out that the
registration desk will close at 17.00 o'clock on sunday. As I will arrive at
Falmer Station around 18.30 o'clock on that sunday and have booked
accomodation on the campus I hope I don't have a problem. Will there be
anybody who will provide check-inn-service for late-comers as I am one?
Many greetings
Petra Marion Schultz