[Air-l] AoIR Program update

Kathleen O'Riordan k.s.o-riordan at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 08:47:17 PDT 2004

Dear Peter

This is the late arrival info:

"If you arrive outside normal office hours please report to the 24-hour
Reception in York House  to collect your room key and to be directed to
your accommodation. Please ensure that you then register your arrival
and pick up your delegate pack from the AOIR Conference Desk at the
next possible opportunity."

For greater clarity the campus map is here:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/about/campusmap.html

I am also copying the full letter that was sent out to delegates. I
hope some people got this!

All the best, see you there.

Kate

AOIR 2004
University of Sussex
19-22 September 2004

Dear Delegate

Thank you for your registration for the AOIR Conference.

The conference is taking place at the University of Sussex. Details of
how to get here can be found at
www.sussex.ac.uk/press_office/location/. Information about Brighton and
how to get to the city is available at www.brighton.co.uk.

On arrival at the University please go straight to the Conference Desk
to register and collect your delegate pack. Please bring this letter
with you. We will then direct you to your accommodation.

All accommodation is in Lewes Court. A map of the campus is attached.
If you are driving to the university you will need a parking permit,
these can be picked up from the registration desk or if you contact me
I can send you one in advance. Keys for your accommodation are
available from the porter at Lewes court between normal office hours.

If you arrive outside normal office hours please report to the 24-hour
Reception in York House  to collect your room key and to be directed to
your accommodation. Please ensure that you then register your arrival
and pick up your delegate pack from the AOIR Conference Desk at the
next possible opportunity.

The AOIR Conference Desk will be open at the following times:
Saturday 18th September	11.00 - 17.00 in Mandela Hall
Sunday 19th September		08.30 – 17.00 in Mandela Hall
Monday 20th September 	08.30 – 18.00 in Mandela Hall
Tuesday 21st September	08.30 – 18.00 in Mandela Hall
Wednesday 22nd September	08.30 – 12.00 in Mandela Hall

All meals take place in the Laines restaurant in Bramber House. Please
note meal times are staggered please adhere to the time on your tickets
which will be provided at registration. Breakfast is between 06.45 –
8.15 am and lunch times are indicated on the programme. The conference
dinner is also taking place in the Laines Restaurant in Bramber House.

The main conference begins at 14.15 on Sunday 19th September There will
be a programme booklet in your delegate pack available from the
Conference Desk.

If you have any questions please email l.e.kennedy at sussex.ac.uk or
telephone +44 (0) 1273 678367. We look forward to seeing you at the
conference.

Yours sincerely

Linda Kennedy
Conference Secretariat