[Air-l] internet access

T Kennedy tkennedy at netwomen.ca
Thu Sep 16 13:16:05 PDT 2004

I must have missed this when i chose rooms - otherwise I wouldn't have
chosen the standard room.
Does anyone know how many computers with internet are available in the
'computer pool room'? It will be interesting to see flocks of people try and
use these computers.
I guess there will be no session blogging for me this year
:(  or hardly any access period.
Are there any other access points on the campus? or labs that we can gain
access to?

Tracy L.M. Kennedy
PhD Candidate and
NetLab Research Associate