[Air-l] Annual papers due Oct. 1

Mia Consalvo consalvo at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 15:04:36 PDT 2004

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that Friday October 1 is the deadline for papers to be
submitted to me for the third AoIR Annual. Here are the details for
submission guidelines. Let me know if you have individual questions about
any of this off list at consalvo at ohio.edu

Thanks--
Mia
--
Mia Consalvo, Ph.D.
213 RTV Building

740.597.1521
*********************************
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
AoIR Internet Research Annual Volume 3

Edited by Mia Consalvo, Kate O¹Riordan & Sheizaf Rafaeli
Peter Lang Publishing, New York

Overview: The third annual will draw from the theme of the Sussex
conference, ³Ubiquity,² and provide an array of cutting-edge research from
the growing field of Internet Studies. This volume will also delve more
deeply into the selected topics, allowing researchers to gain the depth as
well as breadth of knowledge needed to be fully informed about this critical
area of new media technology.

Submission Details:

*Suggested length: No more than 3500 words, INCLUDING references, tables,
and notes.

*Format: MS Word, sent electronically to Mia Consalvo at consalvo at ohio.edu

*Style: APA style will be required for all accepted papers, but submissions
can be in another style, provided author is willing to make the change
later.

*Publication history: Papers submitted for consideration in the Annual must
have been presented at the AoIR 2004 conference in Falmer, England. However,
they must not have been published in any other outlet.

*Decisions: Final decisions about inclusion will be made by December 31,
2004.

Submit completed papers electronically to Mia Consalvo at consalvo at ohio.edu

 Deadline for submissions: October 1, 2004