[Air-l] Home page locator?

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Wed Sep 1 14:35:53 PDT 2004

Don't know what you mean by a "home page locator". Any search
engine will retrieve the page on which the search terms or "key words"
that you've specified are located. Once you have retrieved any page
within a particular site, it is easy to get to its home page, using its URL.
Over 2,000 search engines, including many specialized ones, and
directories (such as Yahoo!) can be accessed from
http://www.beaucoup.com/ .
I suggest that you try some of them and see which ones work best
for different kinds of searches.........Alex Kuskis