[Air-l] IR 5.0 Panel on Identitites...

Nils Zurawski nils.zurawski at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Sep 9 01:18:32 PDT 2004

Dear list,

with only a little more than a week to go, I
wanted to take thte opportunity to give you some
information on a panel on identities and
methodology... IN preparation for the conference
we put the abstracts online and were hoping for
some discussion among the panelists.. but this
may also be of interest to those of you
interested in this field... the panel will take
place on Wednesday at 10.30... if you are
interested and want to know more please take a
look at
http://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/russ-cyb/library/seminars/AOIR2004/aoir_2004.htm

see you in Sussex..

best