[Air-l] Looking for lodging in London/Brighton September 17th?

DANIELLE WIESE drwiese1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 11 07:16:34 PDT 2004

Hello Denise--

I have not yet made reservations, but plan to stay in London on Friday night
as well if you'd like a roommate.

I'm planning to stay someplace near downtown because I hoping to do some
sight-seeing in London on Friday & Saturday.

Let me know if you are interested in coordinating.

Best,

Danielle R. Wiese, PhD
Florida State University