[Air-l] new ! * The AoIR Journal *

Julio Meneses Naranjo jmenesesn at uoc.edu
Mon Sep 13 04:27:28 PDT 2004

Hi there,

*My UBC colleague, John Willinsky, has created Open Journal
*Systems -
*software that supports open source online journal
*management and publishing
*- and last I checked, it was free <no wonder Bush is so
*suspicious of
*everything coming out of Canada>. It has been vetted and
*found worthy by
*large organizations like the American Educational Research
*Association, and
*small development efforts.
*Worth a look, I should think.
*
*http://pkp.ubc.ca/ojs/

And that's a very great tool! I recommend it for a new born
journal, reducing costs and improving collaboration. Something to
have a look seriously, indeed.

Julio Meneses
Knowledge Society Program Ph D. Candidate.
Dept. Psychology and Educational Sciences.
The Open University of Catalonia
http://www.uoc.edu/

Internet Interdisciplinary Institute (IN3 - UOC) Research Staff.
Project Internet Catalonia (PIC) - Schools on the Network Society
http://www.uoc.edu/in3/pic/