[Air-l] Post-Sussex thanks!

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Fri Sep 24 12:07:01 PDT 2004

The Susssex Conference was a great success, and I again want to thank
all those of you who made it happen:

Kate O'Riordan, Conference Coordinator
Sheizaf Rafaeli, Program Chair
All of the reviewers!
All of the fantastic on site volunteers!

We needed all of you and appreciate the labor you gave to make this
event come off so well.

And thanks, not least of all, to all those who came. Your good
spirits, interesting ideas, and enthusiasm for engaging one another
in productive discussion demonstrated all the things we hope AoIR
conferences can be.

Now get some sleep.

If you weren't able to come this year, we hope you'll join us next
year in Chicago, where we'll gather in mid-October around the theme
"Internet Generations."

Nancy

--
Nancy Baym 	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas