[Air-l] AoIR Feminists and Queers Doing Internet Research Birds of a Feather

Mary Bryson mary.bryson at ubc.ca
Wed Sep 1 12:09:40 PDT 2004

Thanks for proposing this BoF Michele. The "feminists and queers" is an
interesting and provocative conjunction. Queer<y>ing Internet Research - the
olde english meaning of queer, the verb form would be a very useful
discussion. Interesting that it occupies very little <visible> airtime on
this list. I suppose, what I am saying is something close to the notion that
the centre needs to be disrupted. Count me in.

Mary
Dr. Mary Bryson, Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator, ECPS, Faculty
of Education, University of British Columbia