[Air-l] Hello and is there a definition of 'personal home pages'?

David Brake david.brake at cfrq.net
Thu Sep 9 08:47:27 PDT 2004

I've been lurking on the list a while but have come forward because I am
finding it difficult to do something which seemed at first relatively
un-problematic - determining what counts as a personal home page. Wherever
I draw the line there seem to be sites that fall just outside it that
might fit. Is there a commonly-understood definition?

I drafted an email with all of my theoretical musings laid out in it but
it went on for quite a few lines so rather than clogging all your inboxes
I invite people who are interested to come and have a look at my posting
about it on my weblog instead http://blog.org/archives/001228.html and
contribute either there or here.

I hope to meet some of you at the conference incidentally, and if you are
interested in knowing more about my project and my thoughts check out my
home page and weblog below (especially
http://blog.org/archives/cat_academia.html). Thanks for your attention and
I hope you are all having good summers!

--
David Brake, PhD researcher in Media and Communications, London School of
Economics & Political Science