[Air-l] Ready for DOCAM'04 Oct. 22-24,UC-Berkeley ?

Niels Windfeld Lund Niels.Windfeld.Lund at hum.uit.no
Mon Sep 27 04:47:08 PDT 2004

It is now time for register for the Document Research conference at
UC-Berkeley next month October 22-24 organized by the Document
Academy, an international collaborative initiative for document
research.

The program is here:
http://thedocumentacademy.hum.uit.no/events/docam/04/program.html

Registration can be done by following the instructions here
http://thedocumentacademy.hum.uit.no/events/docam/04/registration.html

The program is divided into three parts, one on general theoretical
issues and two on selected fields of documentation, Art and Health
care.

Our key-note speaker this year is coming from France, from the strong
francophonic tradition for document research, professor Jean-Michel
Salaün, Professor at L' Ecole nationale des sciences de l'information
et des bibliotheques, France.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send me an email.

Welcome at DOCAM '04

Niels Windfeld Lund

chair of DOCAM '04
--
Niels Windfeld Lund, professor,
Dokumentasjonsvitenskap - Documentation Studies