[Air-l] Conference absenteeism?

Rachel Harris r.harris at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 03:20:20 PDT 2004

I thoroughly enjoyed the conference, so thanks to all those who put in the
hard work of organising it!

For future conferences, I think it would be helpful to have chairs for the
sessions. I know this would add to the organisation burden, but perhaps
those attending could volunteer from the aoir list, or when registering for
the conference? I attended a number of sessions where the panel member
acting as chair took longer than anyone else, which is a bit frustrating!
Maybe just a volunteer timekeeper from the audience would work?

Rachel

 Dr Rachel A Harris
 Scottish Centre for Research into On-Line Learning & Assessment
 University of Glasgow
 Florentine House
 53 Hillhead Street
 Glasgow, G12 8QQ