[Air-l] Air-l] Seeking a cite on media convergence

Robert Luke robert.luke at utoronto.ca
Thu Sep 30 08:46:21 PDT 2004

Here are a few:

Jenkins, H. (2004). The Cultural Logic of Media Convergence.
International Journal of Cultural Studies, 7(1), 33-43.

Poster, M. (2004, March/May). Consumption and digital commodities in the
everyday. Cultural Studies, 18(2-3), 409-423.

McChesney, R. (2000). So Much for the Magic of Technology and the Free
Market: The World Wide Web and the Corporate Media System. In A. Herman
& T. Swiss (Eds.), The World Wide Web And Contemporary Cultural Theory
(pp. 5-36). New York and London: Routledge.

McChesney, R. (1998). The Political Economy of Global Media. Media and
Development [Online] 45(4). Available:
http://www.uaf.edu/journal/morrison/McChesney.html.

Robert