[Air-l] new ! * The AoIR Journal *

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Sun Sep 12 05:23:18 PDT 2004

This sounds great Monica.

I have a summarised report on the discussions that occured which will
be going to the exec committee (I will not be at Sussex myself - but
hope to be at Chicago) and will be glad to send it over to anyone
wishing to look at it.

In addition, I think you might be able to access the archives of the
discussion - but Jeremy is the expert on that.

thanks and all conference attendees - have a great conference!

radhika

http://www.cyberdiva.org