[Air-l] BlogWalk before AOIR 5.0

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:38:45 PDT 2004

Dear all,

In case you are in London on 17 September and your interests are
around social software in a corporate context you may be interested to
join BlogWalk 4.0

BlogWalk (blogwalk.mediapedagogy.com) is a series of face-to-face
meetings aimed to bring together weblog researchers and practitioners
for in-depth conversations about their work, possible trends, and
visions. The format we strive for is an intellectual Salon where minds
can meet and inspire each other in direct conversation.

The theme of BlogWalk 4.0 is "the future of work under influence of
social software, e.g. blogging within the firewall". More at
http://blogwalk.mediapedagogy.com/BlogWalkVenues/BlogWalk4

If you are interested to join, please email me.

Looking forward to meeting you in Succex anyway :)

Regards,
Lilia Efimova
blog.mathemagenic.com