[Air-l] Blogging and photo-blogging AoIR

Theresa M. Senft tqs1450 at nyu.edu
Sat Sep 25 20:54:43 PDT 2004

Wondering who blogged what re. AoIR?

The fabulous Lilia Efimova began a "topic exchange" channel for AoIR
bloggers at http://topicexchange.com/t/aoir/
Please, add your own blogged impressions to the channel. It's quite
easy (I got it right the first time, and I never get anything right the
first time.)

And special to Nancy: One of my fave set of photo-blogged pictures so
far has been at
http://www.klastrup.dk/fotoblog/archive/
2004_09_01_archive.html#109602243815895034

Best,
Terri

Theresa M. Senft
Auxiliary Adviser, Gallatin School of Individualized Study
Adjunct Professor, Interactive Telecommunications Program
New York University, 719 Broadway, Room 519
(212) 998-7333  email: terri.senft at nyu.edu