[Air-l] autoethnographic views on VCs

Paul Chenoweth chenowethp at mail.belmont.edu
Wed Apr 27 02:54:46 PDT 2005

Chana,

I would recommend the following:
Being Digital - Nicholas Negroponte
We the Media - Dan Gillmor

We probably need to chat 'off list' sometime on similarities in approach
to thesis projects.

Paul Chenoweth, Web Developer
Belmont University
615-460-6867

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain