[Air-l] universal ethics?

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Fri Apr 8 07:24:11 PDT 2005

>I'm glad you specified -- it makes the question easier to address more simply!
>
>I used to run a chatroom for women on IRC Chatnet --

Paula,

I just wanted to thank you for this really interesting post. I have
just taught a day on "gender" in my Communication and the Internet
class and am about to tackle 'race and ethnicity' today. This is a
fascinating example of the complexity of the issues!

Nancy

--
Nancy Baym	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas