[Air-l] Sources - online revelations and offline life?

Heidi haLevi heidi at processing.co.il
Mon Apr 18 00:45:08 PDT 2005

Hi Jennifer,

I don't have any specific sources, but I'd be very very interested in any
material you gather.
I'm glad to hear that someone else is interested in the beneficial
possibilities of online interactions.

I have in mind one anthropology doctorate student, I'll check out her work
to see if it's in fact relevant, and let you know.

Heidi haLevi