[Air-l] Online survey tools

Doreen Starke-Meyerring, Dr. doreen.starke-meyerring at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 28 09:05:56 PDT 2005

Tamara, I have used SurveyMonkey (www.surveymonkey.com). I found it to
be very easy and user-friendly and does everything you are asking for; I
think it cost about 20/ month. For up to 10 questions and fewer than 100
respondents, it's free, so you can try it out for a smaller project.
What was nice about it was that all your data stay there even when you
discontinue paying the monthly fee. You can decide to restart your
account any time.

Doreen