[Air-l] terminology to describe developing countries

karl.a. marx karlamarx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:35:57 PDT 2005

Carolyn,

Hi. Given that my research is on a Third World (or even Fourth World)
population, the Palestinians, I'd be curious to see what responses you
get. Could you possibly share your findings on the list, or if you
prefer email them individually to me, once you gather any info?

Would really appreciate it. Thanks,
Helga.