[Air-l] social networking and habbo dot com

Jill Walker jill.walker at uib.no
Tue Apr 26 12:42:16 PDT 2005

I just read this article about online visual chat sites and girls' construction
of avatars and identity - not exactly about social networks or habbo.com, but I
found it really interesting:

Angela Thomas. Digital Literacies of the Cybergirl - E-Learning, Vol. 1, No. 3.
(2004), pp. 358-382.
http://www.wwwords.co.uk/elea/content/pdfs/1/issue1_3.asp#3

Jill