[Air-l] blogs and value

Amanda Lenhart alenhart at pewinternet.org
Thu Apr 28 07:51:31 PDT 2005

I just complete my MA thesis, and it addresses some of the topics
discussed in this thread. In particular, I looked at the interaction
between a blog author and his or her audience, both measurable and
imagined, and how the conceptualization of audience alters a blog
author's presentation through/in the blog. Further, the thesis discusses
how problems and variations in audience conception create difficulties
in interactions in the blog and the formation of norms for blogging.

My thesis is not yet available online, but if you would like to read it,
please email me off-list.

--Amanda

Amanda Lenhart
Communications, Culture & Technology