[Air-l] social networking and habbo dot com

Cristian Berrío Zapata cristianberrioz at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:52:12 PDT 2005

I agree, Piget and constructivism are unexploded in the net. Maybe also
we can apply the notion of evolving stages to the formation of digital
self, as this I believe is critical in the problem of computational
competence and digital divide.

Cristian Berrío Zapata
Profesor
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Aspirante MA Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Facultad de Economía
Teléfono (57 3)300 817 9849
cberrioz at etb.net.co; cristian.berrio at gmail.com
CHAT cristianberrioz at hotmail.com