[Air-l] Articles and Books on Interviewing

Kendall, Lori Lori.Kendall at purchase.edu
Mon Apr 11 06:33:28 PDT 2005

I'm hoping to tap into the collective expertise of the group.  I'm working on a chapter about using interviews to study online social practices.  I'd like to hear about articles or books that you have found particularly useful in this regard.  These could be either specifically pieces about methodology (online or offline, related to the Internet or not) or examples of studies using interviews that you consider exemplary.

Since I'm most familiar with U.S. research and examples, I would particularly welcome examples from other cultural contexts or with a more international scope.

Thanks for any info!

Lori
Lori Kendall
Associate Professor of Sociology