[Air-l] web browsing patterns and distributions?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 21:46:13 PDT 2005

Dear Allan -

I don't have time to dig out exact papers, but the
online journal _Internet Research & Networking
Applications_ might be helpful. A lot of good applied
studies there.  They look at this kind of thing.

I would also take a look at Steve Lawrence's stuff. I
looked for something newer than this
Lawrence, S. (2002). Online or invisible?
from Nature (incomplete citation, sorry)

There are people working around Lawrence in webmetrics
I thought it was called.

http://modelingtheweb.com/
is also an old paper but I think it's approaching what
you're looking for unless I've misunderstood your
question.

Cheers, Denise

--- Allan A Friedman <allan at sccs.swarthmore.edu>
wrote:
> Hi All,

Denise N. Rall, PhD candidate, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480
Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator & Internet Researcher
Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Tuesdays or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html