[Air-l] Origin?> ICTs

Meyer, Eric T etmeyer at iupui.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:04:51 PDT 2005

I'm writing up a lit review, and am talking about ICTs (Information and
Communication Technologies) in one section.  Two questions I can't seem
to find the answer to that I would greatly appreciate the group's help
on:

1. What is the original source of this term?
2. Is there a source for what are the defining characteristics of ICTs?
Has someone written on this?

I can find tons of people using the term (always uncited), but can't
seem to find a source that critically unpacks it.

Thanks, Eric

Eric T. Meyer, PhD Student
Rob Kling Center for Social Informatics
School of Library and Information Science, Indiana U.
e-mail: etmeyer at iupui.edu
Phone: 317-274-4434
Web: http://mypage.iu.edu/~etmeyer