[Air-l] Re: Articles and Books on Interviewing

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:20:34 PDT 2005

*Learning How To Ask: The Art of the Interview (Charles Briggs) -- I
recently learned from the author that he is either finishing or just
finished a second edition.

*Annette Markham.  Life Online.  Both a methods book and an
ethnography, and for my money one of the best out there in both
categories for online researchers.

poke me by email and i'll send you more tonight . . .

--
"Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi . . .
But they who love the greater love

Intrigued? USC does Britten's War Requiem
April 19, 7:30, Koger Center, http://tinyurl.com/4yo2w

Websites for my projects:
Anthropologists and labor unions allied: http://AAAUnite.blogspot.com
Orphan Films (22-26 March 2006, CFP): http://www.sc.edu/filmsymposium