[Air-l] 'Communication and Conflict' BISA 2005

Maura Conway mc52 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 04:32:15 PDT 2005

AoIRers,

The British International Studies Association (BISA) International
Communications Working Group is organizing a number of panels for BISA's
annual conference, which will take place at the University of St. Andrews,
Scotland, 19-21 December 2005.

Papers should address the broad theme of 'Communication and/in
International Conflict.' Papers exploring the role of the Internet in
international conflict are particularly welcome.

If you would like to propose a paper to be included in our panels, please
e-mail me at <mailto:mc52 at st-andrews.ac.uk>mc52 at st-andrews.ac.uk, including
the following information:

-         Your name and institutional affiliation

-         Your postal address and email address

-         The title of your paper and a short abstract (max. 300 words)

-         BISA membership status

[Non-members should consult the BISA Web site at
<http://www.bisa.ac.uk/>http://www.bisa.ac.uk/ for details of fees,
membership benefits, etc.]

All submissions must be received by Friday 22 April.

We will let you know whether your paper has been accepted for inclusion in
our panels by 1 May.

Please distribute this CfP further as appropriate.

Regards,
Maura

Maura Conway
Teaching Fellow