[Air-l] autoethnographic views on VCs

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:07:22 PDT 2005

Not to bash on you specifically, but just because I don't understand
autoethnography... What does "autoethnographic report" mean, and what
would be its value? The name alone sounds weak and unimportant. How
would one be evaluated? I can perhaps understand it as one "method" in
conjunction with others (such as listed by Radhika's advisee). But what
does it mean on its own, and what's the point?

-eg