[Air-l] interesting article about net censorship in china

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Wed Apr 20 02:18:07 PDT 2005

I think the main thing is that it's a much more "interesting" Internet
geopolitics story for a U.S. business magazine (and research mailing list ;)
than e.g. the discussions in Geneva right now on how the rest of the world
might get some decent representation in running the Internet.

http://www.internetgovernance.org/
http://www.wgig.org/

Cheers,

Danny