[Air-l] autoethnographic views on VCs

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Wed Apr 27 03:45:17 PDT 2005

Chana,

Annette Markham  has a book Life online: researching real experience
in virtual space. - altamira press.

I too have a book "Cyberselves: Feminist Ethnographies of South Asian
women" - altamira press

both might be useful

there are several other feminists who have approached VCs auto-
ethnographically.