[Air-l] Online survey tools

Tamara Paradis sashay at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 28 08:13:31 PDT 2005

I have to do an online survey to gather ethnographic data for a research
paper. I know of a few survey tools out there that are completely hosted
and provide an aggregate of the results, but I've no idea what their
cost is.

Have any of you used some good tools for this? I basically want to be
able to send my prospective respondents a link via email that they
follow to fill out the survey online and submit it. It would be
approximately 20 questions, with only a few allowing write-in responses.

 Ideally I'd like to export the results afterwards into a spreadsheet
for analysis and crunching.

Tamara