[Air-l] moderate dataset of internet scam messages available... (this is not an internet scam!)

mboudour at upatras.gr mboudour at upatras.gr
Wed Aug 17 00:24:04 PDT 2005

Hello, Ron,

I have been also collecting scam/spam emails myself since 2001
(right know my dataset is about 17100 items). Included attachments
(possibly malicious) have been also collected.

Since my research interests are in social network analysis, I was thinking
to make a social network and genres analysis over this set. In the
meantime I have been working with other things and I haven't found the
time yet. But I'm still interested in collaborating on this project with
anyone else who would like to do this (especially if someone wants to test
a content-analyzer software - incidentally Don Holeman from Syracuse has
written me off-line about such an instrument he's developing). So, I'm
available for any such collaboration.

Best regards,

--Moses

  M.A. Boudourides