[Air-l] Citation Style Query (Threaded Discussion Groups)

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Wed Aug 10 07:59:02 PDT 2005

Friends-

I am currently putting the finishing touches on a journal manuscript and need to know the "correct" style for citing on-line discussion group posts.  This is terra incognita for the editors and I suspect I can be creative in this regard.  However, I would appreciate it if anyone out there in AOIR land has any experience with this issue, both in terms of bibliography as well as in text citation and quotes.

Thanks,

Andrew Herman

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor