[Air-l] AoIR Conference -- call for chairs

David J. Phillips djp at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 24 15:02:18 PDT 2005

At 01:43 PM 8/19/2005, you wrote:
>I'm looking for volunteers to chair sessions at the upcoming
>AoIR conference. If you are willing to chair -- which means
>making sure speakers run on time, and helping field questions
>-- please email me as soon as possible.
>
>Please look at this site, and let me know what session you
>would like to chair. Also, let me know what days/times you
>could chair. I'll accommodate as best I can.

I'd like to chair any of these:
Mobile Comm II (session 2.3)
Perceptions of Identity (2.4)
Rethinking Online COmmunity (1.1)

djp

*********
David J. Phillips, Assistant Professor of Radio/Television/Film
University of Texas at Austin
djp at mail.utexas.edu

512-471-6624 (voice); 512-471-4077 (fax)
http://www.utexas.edu/coc/rtf/faculty/phillips/index.html

Postal address:  1 University Station A0800, Austin, TX , 78712-0108

Street address: CMA6.118 (26th and Whitis)

Office address:  Walter Webb Hall 404