SV: [Air-l] CFP: proposed edited collection REMOTE RELATIONSHIPS IN ASMALL WORLD

tom-erik.julsrud at telenor.com tom-erik.julsrud at telenor.com
Tue Aug 16 01:46:05 PDT 2005

Dear Fiona!

I am a PhD student doing social network analysis of distributed communitites in a Nordic telecom company. My focus is on how the employees manage to develop social ties in a highly distributed aorganization, and how they invoke  communication media to support this. I am doing quantitative as well as qualitative studies of four communitites this autumn, and it is possible for me to have a chapter ready in february next year.

I recently found out about your collection, and would be very interested in contributing to your collection if there is still time.

Are you interested in receiving my abstract, or is it too late?

Best regards