[Air-l] AoIR 6.0 Chicago 2005 Registration Reminder and local information

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Wed Aug 24 18:04:09 PDT 2005

First, a quick reminder that the deadline for early registration for
AoIR 6.0 in Chicago is Friday, August 26, 2005. Registration will be
available, but not at the reduced rate, after August 26, and it will be
available on site also. The online registration website is at
https://www.conted.vt.edu/ssl/aoir/index.lasso.

I mentioned in my last reminder that there is an excellent web site
with information about the city of Chicago at
http://conferences.aoir.org/registration.php?cf=3. Also, I learned
today that the 41st annual Chicago International Film Festival will be
taking place here from October 6 to October 20. For those of you coming
to Chicago for AoIR with an interest in film, go to
http://www.chicagofilmfestival.org/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CIFFSite.woa/wa/
pages/Home for details. Although films will be shown at a variety of
locations around Chicago, some of the screenings will take place within
easy walking distance of the conference hotel. More information is at
the film festival's website.

Thank you,
Sj