[Air-l] AoIR Executive Election Results

Nancy Baym nbaym at ku.edu
Tue Aug 23 07:51:12 PDT 2005

I am pleased to report the results of the elections for the 2005-2007
Executive Committee of the Association of Internet Researchers. I
also want to extend my heartfelt thanks to all those who ran for
positions. Your willingness to serve is appreciated, and I hope we
can find ways to include you in AoIR governance, decision making, and
work. Thanks also go to Jen Stromer-Galley for her role as vote
counter.

Without further ado, those elected are:

Vice President
Charles Ess

Treasurer
Monica Murero

Secretary
Irene Berkowitz

Student Representative
Ted Coopman

Open Seats
Caroline Haythornwaite
Randy Kluver
Kate O'Riordan

--
Nancy Baym 	http://www.ku.edu/home/nbaym
Communication Studies, University of Kansas